EDIT: It now exists on youtube for your convenience! Just go to 'playlists' here [link]
or hit 'play all' here [link]
Wasn't sure how to place this.
But here! Want to make ALiCE even creepier? Listen to the playlist that it was written to!
Light spoiler warning!
01. “Main Theme”, Alice: Madness Returns
This can be played any time that Christopher is just moving around/still/talking to someone, when nothing overtly frightening is happening.
02. “Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me”, Silent Hill 3/Silent Hill Movie and 05. “Promise”, Silent Hill 2/Silent Hill Movie
To be played whenever Christopher is talking about Mickey, interacting with Mickey, or remembering something about Mickey.
03. “Wide Knowledge of the Late, Madness”, Hatsune Miku and 04. “Black and White Ward”/“Monochrome Ward”, Kagamine Rin and Len
These ones are good during the hospital scene at the beginning.
06. “Dollhouses”, Alice: Madness Returns and 07. “Pinkie Pie’s Psychotic Break”, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I use this [link]
If you're reading the extended scenes in the edit with Joseph and Mary.
08. “Circle You, Circle You”/“Kagome, Kagome”, Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka and 16. “American McGee’s Alice Trailer”, American McGee’s Alice
For the school scene, with "Circle You, Circle You" reserved for the children and the American McGee's Alice trailer before that. Really listen to the music in the trailer, it's perfect for this scene and ALiCE in general.
09. “Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance”/“Stalker”, Hatsune Miku
Play over Morgan and Michael's (attempted) raping of Christopher
10. “Terror”, Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Any time something scary happens that isn't already listed as having a different song associated with it.
11. “Dark Woods Circus”, Hatsune Miku, Shion Kaito, Kagamine Rin and Len and 12. “Creepy Carousel”, Nox Arcana (here: [link]
While Christopher is in the amusement park.
13. “Madness”, Alice: Madness Returns
Any time you notice Christopher starting to lose his grip, can be ambiance for almost the entire second half of the book the same way the main theme is for the first.
14. “Crazy Clown”, Hatsune Miku and Shion Kaito
When Christopher is being chased by Prima and Terceira.
15. “Alice Human Sacrifice”, Meiko, Hatsune Miku, Shion Kaito, Kagamine Rin and Len, 17. “Vale of Tears”, Alice: Madness Returns, 18. “Full Course For Candy Addicts”, Hatsune Miku, 19. “Hateful Wonderland”, Hatsune Miku
Just some generally creepy songs that helped me along and add to the ambiance. I know some of you are probably surprised that there isn't a certain spot for Alice Human Sacrifice since it's the song ALiCE is based on, but we'll get to that in a minute.
20. “Pulling Strings”, Alice: Madness Returns, 21. “Flames and Tears”, Silent Hill 3/Silent Hill Movie
During the final conflict.
22. “Somebody Help Me”, Full Blown Rose
If I had to pick a song to play over the 'end credits', per se, it would be this one. Some of you may recognize it as the introduction to Tru Calling. So why does this song get the end credits over, say, Alice Human Sacrifice? Well, first because Alice Human Sacrifice really tells a story all on its own. ALiCE was inspired by that song and draws heavy influences from it (Prima, Abel, Terceira, Morgan, and Matthew are the respective four Alices with Michael as the actual dream), but I didn't really think it was right to sort of end the book as much as summarize it. So I picked "Somebody Help Me". Why? Well, the full version starts with the sound of a beating heart, and look at the lyrics closely:
"I'm being haunted by a whisper/A chill comes over me/I've been trapped inside this moment/I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak/Free me, before I slip away/Heal me, wake me from this day/Can somebody help me?/I've seen the face of my affliction/On my reality/I'm being tortured by the future/Of things that are yet to be/I'm being haunted by a vision/It's like the morning never comes/I feel the burden of confusion/Always searching, on the run"
It's friggin' PERFECT.
So there you go, the soundtrack to ALiCE if I could ever have it created. Enjoy.